- Medium or large sized mushroom.
- Expanded cap, brown coloured between greyish to pale.
- Firm, consistent and fine flavoured flesh.
- Very productive.
- Quick incubation and crop yielding.
- Cultivating time: between 12–17 days the first crop and 13–15 days more for the second crop.
- Temperature range: between10/20ºC, the optimal temperature is between 15/17ºC.
- Illumination: 800–1.500 lux, 8 hours a day.
- Temperature should not be allowed to rise for long periods over 30ºC during the INCUBATION period.
- Sudden temperature changes should be avoided during the incubation period to prevent condensation in the substrate.
- During the GROWING PERIOD room CO2 concentration should be kept under 900 ppm.
- During the first days, the relative air humidity should be kept between 90-92% and later decrease it to 87-89%.
- Fruiting bodies should be harvested once the mushroom’s edge is straight and before it starts to break.
It is a great quality mushroom for selling in high quality specialized, or high quality markets.
Recommended Sowing Season
Depending on the conditions of the cultivation facilities, from June to November.