- Fleshy large sized mushroom (6–13cm).
- Dark greyish brown coloured.
- Very productive.
- Quick incubation and crop yielding.
- It yields a crop under 18ºC.
- Temperature should not be allowed to rise for long periods over 30ºC during the INCUBATION period.
- Sudden temperature changes should be avoided during the incubation period to prevent condensation in the substrate.
- Once the incubation period is ended, the temperature should be lowered slowly.
- When PINHEADS start to be visible through the packs’ holes, ventilation intensity can be raised.
- During the GROWING PERIOD, relative air humidity should be kept between 82 and 87%.
- CO2 levels should be kept as low as possible, maintaining the rest of the parameters.
- Fruiting bodies should be harvested once the mushroom’s edge is straight and before it starts to break.
It is a very versatile mushroom. Depending on the number of fruiting bodies, a mushroom for bulk selling can be collected or for packaged selling. It must be noticed that the mushrooms’ evolution after harvesting it, will strongly depend on the quality of the crop yielded.
Recommended Croping Season
This variety is recommended for autumn and spring, during season changing time.