- From light brown to a whitish colour.
- From a medium to a large size.
Características de cultivo
- Quick incubation and pinheading.
- Wide range of room temperature tolerance (16/22ºC).
- Very productive. It continues yielding crops easily when the temperature is high.
- Temperature should not be allowed to rise for long periods over 30ºC during the INCUBATION period.
- Sudden temperature changes should be avoided during the incubation period to prevent condensation in the substrate.
- Once the incubation period is ended, the temperature should be lowered slowly.
- When PINHEADS start to be visible through the packs’ holes, ventilation intensity can be raised.
- During the GROWING PERIOD, relative air humidity should be kept between 82 and 87%.
- CO2 levels should be kept as low as possible, maintaining the rest of the parameters.
- Fruiting bodies should be harvested once the mushroom’s edge is straight and before it starts to break.
- In summer, keep a mild ventilation and an air relative humidity around 80–85%.
For fresh market selling.
Recommended Croping Season
From the end of May until the end of August.