- Medium sized mushroom.
- Variety tipodonko,with a thick dark and furrowed cap.
- Firm , consistent and fine flavoured flesh.
- Very productive.
- Quick incubation and crop yielding.
- Ideal for sterile substrates.
- Temperature range: between10/20ºC, the optimal temperature is between 15/18ºC.
- Temperature should not be allowed to rise over 30ºC during the INCUBATION period.
- Sudden temperature changes should be avoided during the incubation period to prevent condensation in the substrate.
- During the GROWING PERIOD room CO2 concentration should be kept under 900 ppm.
- With a sterile substrate, rehydrating the substrate might be necessary between different crops.
- Fruiting bodies should be harvested once the mushroom’s edge is extended a 70%.
It is a great quality mushroom for selling in high quality specialized, or luxury markets.
Recommended sowing season
Al year long, depending on the conditions of the cultivation facilities.
- Spawn is produced under request.
- Time necessary to prepare the request: 6 weeks.